Sock vs sweater

9.19.2007


The brain works in funny ways. The thought of trying yet again to knit Christmas socks for mom was distasteful........ until they became an alternative to knitting the baby sweater. Now these socks are the best thing ever. And it seems that the third time is the charm because these look gooddddd. I've gotten the cuff through to the gusset in 6 days worth of knitting time, which is pretty fast for me. Just hope I have enough yarn left for the whole foot.

I'm waiting for yet another pattern to come in the mail for the baby sweater. I added up all the money that I spent on this darn thing and I could have bought a nice pair of shoes instead. The new pattern is from the yarn manufacturer so I hope to have no gauge problems. Their advertising assured me that the patterns were easy, please, please let this be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs