Socks in Trees

11.26.2007

Lots of free time because your in-laws are feeding you = almost two full socks knitted in 4 days. Now for the Parade of socks in trees. heeheee!!!!

Woolgirl sock club shipment number two. Yarn is Spunky Eclectic in Irish dreams. The sock pattern Irish dreams has lots of little knots that slowly drive you crazy. They look very pretty though so you keep doing it.
























This sock was finished up today after my train ride. Now it will hang around look for it's mate. Brown sock is knit in Hazel Knits Artisan sock yarn and the Pattern in Freya.























Look at the pretty cables!

And one last picture just for fun.

3 comments:

  1. Both socks look great - of course I'm partial to the chocolate, but wow! I'm loving the Spunky colorways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendee sent me! Love your Freyas, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Thank you! I do think you could knit anything in Wendee's yarn and would look fab. I'll be back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs