When Irish eyes are smiling

11.20.2007

















The next shipment of the Woolgirl sock club has been here for over a week and I have not blogged. Bad bad bad. All this great sock yarn in yesterday's post showed up in the mail in the same week and I got distracted.

This particular yarn I would not have bought myself but it that's one of the fun things about a sock club. Yarn that smells of lavender is always a plus. Lots of fun goodies also inside, sheep magnet, tea (not pictured) lavender soap and stitch marker. Jen's club is so much fun! I want to join the seven deadly spins club but I don't think the budget can take it.

While I'm occupied with all this crab appears to be knitting me a Charade sock. Good Fluffy, you could teach frog a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs