Mandatory Rest Period

4.26.2009

On Earth Day the two of us stayed up late watching a post apocalyptic movie because quote "That's how we roll". LOL The accompanying movie knitting was the next sweater project, Chic Knit's Twist done up in some chocolate brown Cascade 220. I'm late to the party discovering the merits of 220, but now I see why knitters through out the net are always raving about it. It just knits up so nice that you never want to stop knitting. Which is exactly what happened.... so it should be no surprise that the next day there was a major neck cramp in my neck.

IMG_0937

All knitting is banned until my neck muscles settle down, which is totally infuriating but necessary. Yesterday I did allow myself to seam up some of the pieces of the Climbing Vines pullover and pick up the stitches for the neckband. It's looking like I may be able to squeeze this sweater out of 3 skeins of Classy instead of 4. Bonus! Then there will be plenty of yarn left over to make one of the many beret patterns lurking in my queue.

IMG_0936

Now all I need is a masseuse to fix my neck and some cooler weather to be able to wear climbing vines outside before summer comes for good. Cross your fingers for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs